Monday, February 21, 2011

I am sick :: Miscellany Monday


Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters Since its Monday. I decided I'd participate in miscellany monday today. Normally I don't have time to post on Mondays. But today I do.

1. I am sick. With a cold of some sort. It started Saturday evening. Yesterday I didn't go to church and just slept and laid around. Then I couldn't go to sleep last night because I had slept all day. Weird right? Oh well. 

2. I am currently listening to this song: 

Good song eh? 


3. For some reason, youtube will not play videos on my computer unless I got straight to the channel. Do you realize how annoying this is? Someone says "hey check out this video" and it is literally a huge pain to find it and then have to go to the person's channel to watch it. Thats just annoying. If you have any idea how to fix this, I'd love you forever. 


4. Headphones. 
Greatest thing ever invented. 
    




5. I enjoy orange juice. A lot. 






The end. 


Link up at Carissa's Blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

yo. I think comments are pretty rad. Therefore, if you comment, then I think you are pretty rad. :)