Thursday, March 1, 2012

ohmygoodness it's march

There are three reasons why I'm excited it's march.



1. HUNGER GAMES midnight premiere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <-- yes that needed all caps and a thousand exclamation points. I finished the book yesterday and lets just say.... I'm REALLY excited about it. One of the best books I have ever read in my life. Seriously. I couldn't put it down! That rarely happens for me. You know its good if I can't put it down. And after reading the book, I'm 100% more excited then before. I'm just trying not to scream because I'm so excited. (I'm pretty sure that will happen some time in the future... I can't contain it forever!) This feels like Harry Potter all over again... only... totally different!


2. After march is over, this person comes home from Costa Rica. Krista will have been gone from three months and I'm pretty sure she should never do that again because all of us here at home missed her to much! Plus, I had no one to prank a certain other people with!

3. Spring. 'nough said. Excited for spring. Green grass, flowers, green everywhere, birds singing, green, warm weather and did I mention green?



In other news:
I'm in love with the new mixtape for this month.
Song list:
+Safe and sound - Taylor Swift ft. Civil Wars
+Riga Girls - the weepies
+Be still - The fray
+Poison and Wine - Civil Wars
+Perth - Bon Iver
+(I can't seem to) make you mine - The Clientele
+Fix you - Coldplay
+The puppy song - Harry Nilsson
+Never let me go - Florence + the Machine 
+Here and Heaven - From the goat rodeo sessions 

(Check out this play list HERE)

You knew that "safe and sound" would be on there didn't you? Bonus points for you.

Why are you excited for march?

Have a great day dears!

xo.
marissa 

4 comments:

  1. hungergameshungergamespeetapeetapeetapeetasafeandsound YEAH! ;)
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. THG, Krista, and Spring. I think we're twins. Or at least sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously, when i think march, i automatically think "thehungergames." i will be back to listen to that playlist... what a splendid idea, having a whole page for music! i will probably turn it on while i surf facebook later =) it looks really good.
    happy almost-spring!

    xoxo,
    Jessica @ Diary of a Beautiful Soul

    ReplyDelete
  4. You mean I can't be gone for three months again but you can go to COLLEGE! That is not right! haha! I'm excited for march because it means I'm closer to seeing you again and being able to watch the hunger games. I'm not really that excited for spring because it's so nice here already. :D

    ReplyDelete

yo. I think comments are pretty rad. Therefore, if you comment, then I think you are pretty rad. :)