Wednesday, April 25, 2012

spring favorites


tiny kittens | lemonade | driving with the windows down | spring mixtapes | eating outside | flowers | colors | birds in the morning | cool breezes | the world coming to life | the end of school nearing | bits of summer popping up | farmers in the field again | wearing flip-flops again.


Don't you just love the spring is in full force? Is anyone else getting super excited for summer and freedom? I know I am. 
What are some of your favorite things about spring? 


ps. thanks to my sister, megan, for giving my blog a whole new design! Check out her design website & blog.

7 comments:

  1. Awwww, the kittens are too adorable (and so are your sisters)!! The new design is lovely, as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new design colors are so perfect!! I wish my parents had let our cat have kittens. It would have been so fun! Those kittens are just thebomb.com (courtesy of Jocee).

    Abbie /// XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. These babies are so cute!! My favorite thing about spring is probably that it means more trips to the beach.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, those kittens are cute! Your blog is too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm stilllllll getting used to the fact that it's just spring here.. :D But I love all of your spring favorites too! and cool design, yo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness, the kittens are so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohmygoodness!! SO tiny. :) I remember when my friend's cat had kittens, they were so precious.

    ReplyDelete

yo. I think comments are pretty rad. Therefore, if you comment, then I think you are pretty rad. :)