Sunday, February 13, 2011

Finally a weekend.


My friends and I at school are always talking about how we have no weekend. We normally have a bunch of homework to do. Its either, do homework or cram in all on Monday and Tuesday. 


Well this weekend I finally had an actual fun weekend. (After I did some homework of course.)


Me and a few of my really good friends went to go see The Eagle. 
Yes. It was super good.


A little free fact about me: I love stuff about Rome. I just find it so interesting. So, I liked this movie and it is loosely based on a part of the Roman History. I'll have to do some more reading to find out what all was truth and what all was just made up. 


Just a few pictures from our very fun evening: 


First time they ever ate a Chick-fli-a. 




I think they liked it =D






A review for the Eagle could be coming up soon. 


Also, be on the look out in the future for a vlog or two. Me and my sister Megan are thinking about doing some vlogs together. They'll be crazy let me tell you that! 


Did you do anything fun this weekend??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

yo. I think comments are pretty rad. Therefore, if you comment, then I think you are pretty rad. :)