Monday, February 28, 2011

Staying up late :: Miscellany Monday



Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


1. I'm pretty sure I'm getting old... I went over to a friends house this weekend and we stayed up until 6 am Sunday morning. We got an hour and a half of sleep that night. Last night we had a birthday party for my sister Mallory so no nap for me. I was so dead by the end of the night. I still am. I used to be able to do that kind of stuff a be fine... but... not anymore I guess!


2. So how do you like the newish look? My sister Megan did it for me =] I've got a more springish header, but I'm going to wait to put it up.


3. I'm really hoping for more spring like weather with the coming of March... because I'm pretty sick or snow.


4. I am currently drink this:



5. Don't forget to send in questions for me and megan to answer on our next vlog! =]

Have a wonderful week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

yo. I think comments are pretty rad. Therefore, if you comment, then I think you are pretty rad. :)