Sunday, March 20, 2011

Here comes the sun

     Happy first day of spring! I'll admit, I definitely didn't know it was the first day of spring today. You think I would since I've been waiting for it for about 2 months. Guess I'm not very observant. Anywho. Its spring now, and that means planting flowers and warmer weather and THUNDER STORMS! Can you all tell I like thunder storms? I do. They're epic.

Also another thing I like is the sky. You have no idea how many pictures I have of the sky. Tons. Its has so many different looks! Always amazing. Clouds and storms make it like so... fantastical!




And may I say that Iowa- or maybe just the mid-west in general- have super pretty skies? I mean, I know its the same sky, but I don't know. It just seems like the mid-west has beautiful scenery and gorgeous skies. With the exception of any beach sunset... 

Hows the sky lookin' where you live? 


"Here comes the sun little darlin! Here comes the sun." -The Beatles 






Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment

yo. I think comments are pretty rad. Therefore, if you comment, then I think you are pretty rad. :)