Friday, March 18, 2011

Vlog #4

If you could see me right now you'd probably be scared. Going on reserved brain power doesn't work out to well. I'm been working at the seconded home (aka the coffee house) almost every day this week. So lets just say, its been a LONG week. But its been a good week. I'm exhausted though. Only a few more days of craziness, then about 6 days off.

I've got some posts stored up to be posted, I just have to write them... you know how that goes. =]

Anyway, sorry I've only been posting blog posts lately. This one is a special one, although just as... pointless as all the rest. It is shorter though. We are getting better at that. Which is good because I have to watch every single vlog after we finish it to make sure nothing needs to be edited..... so, it gets long for me at least. 

But here you go. Vlog #4. Enjoy! 




All I have to say is that this vlog has my favorite intro that I've ever created. :D Oh yes. That IS my favorite part. haha. 

Ok, first go check out Melissa's awesome blog:



Photobucket


Alright, Shout out time!



Check out Air1:

I think thats all I was supposed to link to... I hope so. I literally am not thinking properly right now, so I'm going to head to bed. I'll be reading your lovely comments tomorrow! 

Haver a great night! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

yo. I think comments are pretty rad. Therefore, if you comment, then I think you are pretty rad. :)