Friday, March 11, 2011

Obsessions, of late

I'd have to say, lately, I've been obsessed with these two albums:


and


Wonderful songs. Great lyrics. Simply wonderful. If you haven't listened to them, you should. All the songs are amazing.

____________

York Mint Patties. Pure Deliciousness.

Colored Pens. They rule. 


Jelly Beans. I told you. I buy an insane amount of jelly beans.


A Chai-Mocha. Its what I've been drinking lately at the coffee house. Its basically a mocha (which is chocolate and espresso) then chai is added to that. It delicious. 



What are some of your obsessions? Tell me about them! Or do a post and let me know so I can read it!


PS. My prayers are with all you people on the west coast! Stay safe!
PSS. No vlog because Megan has been sick. Hopefully we shall do one this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

yo. I think comments are pretty rad. Therefore, if you comment, then I think you are pretty rad. :)