Thursday, April 28, 2011

Because I have jumbled thoughts...

This will be a very random post. Haven't done one for a while... well... sorta. You get what I mean.


I'm sure you all are aware of my, slight obsession with all things music, especially with getting tons of CD's at the library, well, I only got 3 today, but I'm extremely excited to start listening to them! 

Peter, Paul and Mary, The Beatles and Louis Armstrong. 

Good stuff no? I listened to a bunch of Jazz stuff the other week for music class and I realized and I really like it! It makes me think of World War II and New Orleans. 

Also, just as a little bonus, not only do I check out tons and tons of CD's to listen too, I have a VERY large itunes collections. 

Insane right? If I played music all day long, it would last for 4.5 days. And this doesn't even include my Christmas music! 

__________

This is my new favorite movie. 


If you haven't seen it. You need to. Like seriously. Go watch it right now. 

________________

My sister Megan just opened up her Etsy Shop! Check it out! 



     Link:  Cobblestone Lane  


_________________

Any Dekker fans out there? Just checked this guy out at the library. 



_______________ 

I think that Julian Smith's video are so stinkin' HILARIOUS. 







Well. I told you this was random. And it was, but random post are good every once in a while. Hopefully a more.... non-random post soon and maybe a  vlog.... who knows. 



OH! One last thing. SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS MOVIE!!!!!!! 




Okay. I'm done now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

yo. I think comments are pretty rad. Therefore, if you comment, then I think you are pretty rad. :)