Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Collaboration of topics :: College Visit + Lovely Photo



Hello! 


Some of you may have noticed my complete absences from the blog world and internet all weekend. Plus, you may have watched the most resent vlog, where I briefly mentioned that I was going to be gone. Well, I went to this place: 





Incase you couldn't gather from the pictures, its York College, in Nebraska. If you've just recently been following, you've probably never seen my previous post on York College. 
Well, let me tell you, its the college that I feel God wants me to go too. I prayed about this for months, thought it out, talked to people... and it just seems like that is where I need to go! I'm super excited because I LOVE the campus! Its a smaller school, in a smaller town... which is nice because almost everything is in walking distance. Its a great place!  The people are friendly and super nice and I love the music department! Which, incase you don't know, thats what I plan on majoring in, Music. So, it was a great weekend and I got a feel for "college" life. I got to see some friends I hadn't seen in a while, it was just a great weekend! 
So thats what I was doing... I have no idea what Megan was doing the whole time I was gone... I'll probably find something in an odd place because she likes to play pranks. The little stinker. 

__________________________________

Anyhow. I know that was short... sorry. But here is my photo for Lovely photo Wednesday!




Have a lovely week dears! Vlog coming soon! 







Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire





PS. Psssssssst. Go check out this blog! Because this girl is AWESOME! 






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

yo. I think comments are pretty rad. Therefore, if you comment, then I think you are pretty rad. :)