Friday, April 15, 2011

Because life's to short

Something I've been think about  lately is time. I was thinking about how I'm almost done with my junior year of high school. How I'm going to be a senior next year. How it seems like only yesterday I was just 10 years old and didn't really care about anything, didn't know how fast life goes, didn't know what I'd even be doing, or where I'd be in 5, 6, 7 years.


Life is far to short. We've only got one life. One life to live for HIM. 

...the powerful play goes on, and you will contribute a verse.  ~Walt Whitman, "O Me! O Life!", Leaves of Grass


Its to short to spend all out time worrying about petty things.

To short to waste out time.

Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.  ~Grandma Moses


We've got to stop and take in the beauty. Life rushes by and we don't take time to notice the small things.
The wonder things.
The life in things.

To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else.  ~Emily Dickinson


Have you ever just plopped down in the grass and watched the sun set? Its one of the most breath taking things you could ever do.

Take time to smell the roses. Because life's to short to miss the beauty.


"Fifteen there's still time for you....When you only got 100 years to live" - 100 years to live, Five for Fighting

No comments:

Post a Comment

yo. I think comments are pretty rad. Therefore, if you comment, then I think you are pretty rad. :)