Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Premiere. Celebration. Random.

I am exhausted. In the past few days I've had so many things todo and so many places to be, it was just insane. But despite the late nights and running around, its been a complete BLAST. All the things I did were so exciting, so of course I have to share them with you all! So I thought I'd just combine everything into one post. Smart eh? So get ready for LOTS of pictures :) (I mean that. Seriously. I might take you 2 hours to get through them all.)

© copyright- all photos belong to outside the lines.

End of the Year Picnic

Oh this was SO FUN! Graduates got their diplomas, all us crazy people got to see each other one last time before we don't see each other for weeks and weeks and weeks. Past senior came to celebrate with us. Plus tons of Food and loads of laughter. It was a great little end of the year party.



Libby, Hannah, Me, Melissa, Jozie[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1181" align="aligncenter" width="640" caption="Jozie and I :D"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1179" align="aligncenter" width="640" caption="Kaylah, Me, Jozie, Melissa, hannah, Libby, Megan, Whitney BACK: Jordan and Lucas "][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1180" align="aligncenter" width="480" caption="Hannah's Picture with Kaylee (she wasn't there but she should have been!!!)"][/caption]
Photo credit goes to Hannah :)

Midnight Premiere

Have you ever been to a midnight premiere? If you I would suggest you do so. They are a BLAST! I mean, come on, going to see a movie at midnight, and in 3D?? How can you pass that up? Our friend Melissa invited us to go see Pirates of the Caribbean: On stranger tides Thursday night - er Friday morning? I mean, it was friday when we saw it.- It was way cool! I've been a fan of Pirates since the very first movie, which I still think was by far the best one. I mean, come on! It was awesome. The other 3 are good to, but the first one is just... cooler or something. Anyway. Love the movies, love the music, and Jack Sparrow rules. So, we went to the midnight premiere, in 3D. It was AWESOME! Totally worth the loss of sleep.

And I personally really like Penélope Cruz's character and surprisingly didn't miss Will and Elizabeth hardly at all.

***Check out my sisters blog for a fun video and pictures: Me. thats all I have to be.



"Did everyone see that? Because I will not be doing it again" - Captain Jack Sparrow

Dance Recital

My sisters were in a worship dance group with whole year and Saturday evening was the Recital. Oh my goodness. All of the dance were SO beautiful and amazing. Everyone did such a great job! Oh my goodness. I enjoyed it SO much!

**For more pictures, see Megan's Post: Me. Thats all I have to be.


© marissa kayann


© marissa kayann


© marissa kayann

Grad Party

One of my bestest friends, Krista, had her grad party this Sunday. It was at our second home - the coffee house- so of course I was there to help set up, make drinks, and pack up. It was really fun! Since I was unable to take pictures, Megan, became the photographer and took roughly 450 pictures. Did I hear a WOW? Yah, thats what I said too. So Thanks to her, I have pictures to share with you all! Of course, I won't steal all of her pictures, so again, head over to her blog for many more pictures: On playing photographer

© copyright- all photos belong to outside the lines

[caption id="attachment_1188" align="aligncenter" width="640" caption="all us weirdos hehe"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1187" align="aligncenter" width="480" caption="Krista and I "][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1189" align="aligncenter" width="640" caption="yummy yummy food!"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1190" align="aligncenter" width="640" caption="Silly sisters"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1191" align="aligncenter" width="640" caption="heart shaped strawberry"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1192" align="aligncenter" width="480" caption="Krista got really thirsty! "][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1193" align="aligncenter" width="640" caption="Kaylee and I "][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1194" align="aligncenter" width="640" caption="Becca and I- the drink makers"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1195" align="aligncenter" width="640" caption="melissa and I"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1196" align="aligncenter" width="640" caption="Becca, Rhonda and I making the drinks"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1197" align="aligncenter" width="480" caption="our masterpieces "][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1198" align="aligncenter" width="360" caption="YUMMMMMMM!"][/caption]



After Krista's party was a fun movie watching party with some other friends. Anyone ever seen extreme days? If not you should. Its a hilarious movie. I mean HILARIOUS. After that we headed back to the coffee house to set everything back and didn't go to bed til like midnight. Yes. I am tired. See? Crazy past few days.

So there you have it! Possibly the longest post I've every posted in my life.

How was YOUR weekend??



PS. I'd like to quickly share something with you all that a blog friend asked me to share. Its a really cool thing and I'm just going to post what she send since she explained it so well.

"1 week of voting started today for the Chase Community Giving contest, round 2. One of the contenders will win $500,000! Christian Relief Fund has a very good chance if we help them. These guys help children in 3rd world countries by providing food, clean water, education, etc. If just 10,000 facebook users vote for them, they can win this grant! It will feed 1277 children for a year. So far we have around 870 votes, and the contest ends May 25th.  I still believe we can get 10,000 votes!  Or at least be ranked in the 25th position, and get a little money to help kids from starving.  I was wondering if you could vote... it takes less than 90 seconds.  2 days left... let's do this!"

Inorder to vote just go here:

Chase Community Giving

Please consider doing this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

yo. I think comments are pretty rad. Therefore, if you comment, then I think you are pretty rad. :)