Saturday, July 30, 2011

Summer Night


For those who don't know, I am a fall chick. I LOVE autumn. The vivid colors outside and the warmth inside are prefect. The crunch of leaves under your feet, carmel latte in hand and your favorite sweatshirt on. It doesn't get better than that.

But, there is something about a summer evening that gives that same kind of warm feeling. Like last night.
After a crazy game of UNO,

[caption id="attachment_1898" align="aligncenter" width="480" caption="{taken with itouch}"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1899" align="aligncenter" width="480" caption="Dad had to draw 16 cards ;) {taken with itouch}"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1900" align="aligncenter" width="480" caption="fast UNO, four draw 4 wilds in a row- dad got to draw 16 cards."][/caption]

which was filled with laughter and joy, I took a glance out the window and saw a gorgeous sunset taking place. I quickly grabbed my camera - I can now finally take pictures again after losing a camera charger - and went out into the warmish evening to snap some nature shots.



I may enjoy Autumn, but last night was a prefect summer night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

yo. I think comments are pretty rad. Therefore, if you comment, then I think you are pretty rad. :)