Friday, October 21, 2011

Finally Back




I cannot express how excited I am to be blogging again. The whole journey of getting hacked, moving to wordpress, and now back to blogger, has been nothing but annoying and slightly frustrating.

I actually feel kinda bad, because all those people who were faithful followers, now have no idea where I went, but there was nothing I could really do about that...

While moving around the blogging world trying to find something that worked for me, I decided to just take a break from blogging. Over a month to be exact. It has benefitted me beyond words. I realized that blogging is more about expressing yourself, through words and pictures than gaining followers and being known around the blogger world.

I discovered that I don't need to try and copy others writing styles and just focus on my own style, and that it doesn't matter if I have the most inspiring posts, as long as I post about what I feel like at the time, my blog will become my own.

Feathers and Dust is my own. My blog. My creative place. And I can't wait to begin to enjoy blogging again!

-marissa

ps. Thanks to my sister Megan for giving me an awesome blog design! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

yo. I think comments are pretty rad. Therefore, if you comment, then I think you are pretty rad. :)