Friday, December 30, 2011

games + shadows

I'm pretty sure the word "boredom" is not in my vocabulary. Christmas break has been nothing but wonderful and filled with fun. Party after party, movie watching, shopping, christmas, morning with friends. I've never had a moment when I was just sitting and thought "Hm. what should I do?"
As break comes to a close, I'm rather sad, because it means the the weeks will be fill with school instead of talking with friends and staying up until one reading.

Break was filled with:

»watching the entire third season of Merlin
»photo walks with friends
»wednesday morning trips and coffee
»Sherlock Holmes: game of shadows
»purchasing the Hunger Games and staying up until 1 reading
»many christmas parties
»watching elf, exactly three times
»journaling like crazy
»sitting in disbelief that it was 55 in december
»wishing for snow
»not wanting break to end so soon



How was your christmas break? See any good movies? Read any books?

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, you're blog is so beautiful! I love the photographs in this post, and the general blog design.
    xoxo
    simi
    p.s. I'm hosting a giveaway at my blog, if you'd like to join! (ends tomorrow.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love The Hunger Games and Sherlock Holmes! Just saw the new one last night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmigosh, those shots are great! Love that one of the Hunger Games book -- can i pin it?

    Yeah, i was up till almost two finishing that book, and then i barely slept because i just couldn't stop thinking about it!

    Have a great New Years!
    xoxoxo,
    Jessica
    Diary of a Beautiful Soul

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jessica Nope! Don't mind at all! Thanks for wanting to pin it! :)

    ReplyDelete

yo. I think comments are pretty rad. Therefore, if you comment, then I think you are pretty rad. :)