Wednesday, February 22, 2012

7 days








The past seven days around here were spent:
+wearing granny shawls and drawing mustaches on fingers
+purchasing new journals
+filling out college forms (yikes!)
+purchasing the first jelly beans of the easter season (and then sneaking them into the theater)
+going to the theater to see the vow
+receiving a valentines picture from meredith
+going to take pictures of a bridge with graffiti, only to discover that it had been painted over. (how dare they!)
+daring to climb the hill up to the railroad track behind church so I could take some pictures of the train cars
+marveling at the blue sky and taking pictures of megan down below
+listening to lots coldplay (and bon iver)
+practicing my drawing skills
+listening to the "goat rodeo sessions" over and over because of how amazing it is. (I love me some yo-yo ma!)

What have you been up to this passed week?

5 comments:

  1. I've been doing all that college stuff the past week, too! It's pretty hectic, but exciting all at once. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are adorable. seriously.
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That train picture is amazingly gorgeous! Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, I love that valentine♥ "I will finish it later." Too cute.
    You got to see the vow?? Awesomeness.
    College forms sound... fun /:)

    xoxo,
    Jessica @ Diary of a Beautiful Soul

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did NOT just put that picture of me on here.
    I'm plotting revenge.

    ReplyDelete

yo. I think comments are pretty rad. Therefore, if you comment, then I think you are pretty rad. :)