Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Chaotic Arranging

Since it's summer, Megan and I decided to rearrange our room. Oh my. I don't think we knew what we were getting in to! It was a long task and it took a lot more cleaning and muscle power that we had to get our brother to help us move some things. After hours and hour and hours of megan saying "I have noodle arms" and Melissa trying to cast cleaning spells, (yes, she was at our house. I told you she is over like every single friday) we finally got it moved and cleaned and I for one really, really LOVE it. Its much more open and feels bigger. So I put together this little video for your enjoyment. mwahaha.



And so, there you have it. Our great adventure of cleaning our room.

I shall know leave you with some tunes for your Tuesday. But, its almost Wednesday... so... just pretend like its still Tuesday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

yo. I think comments are pretty rad. Therefore, if you comment, then I think you are pretty rad. :)