Thursday, November 3, 2011

Excitement.

As I sit here, quickly typing these words. I am bubbling over with excitement! A very special package came from amazon yesterday.


Yes friends. people. readers. I have received and boughten a Nikon D3000! Finally. I'm so incredibly excited right now. I've been wanting a better camera for a while now, and after testing my sisters camera. I decided that was what I was looking for! I'm so excited to learn how to use it! It often takes me a few weeks to learn how to use a camera properly. I'm sure it will take long with this particular camera because there so many settings and such! But nevertheless, I will enjoy every minute of it!
Snap-shots from today:





Don't I have the silliest sisters? They make some of the strangest faces! Oh little kids. (:


3 comments:

  1. ooh I love your pictures!! I have a Nikon D3000 too and I love it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting! These photos are great and I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

yo. I think comments are pretty rad. Therefore, if you comment, then I think you are pretty rad. :)