Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Recap: Weekend

{Yes I'm aware its tuesday... I can still do a weekend post okay? :) }


Friday Night. Friday night Megan and I had a lovely evening laughing at a tv show and eating way to much popcorn. It was so nice to just relax and chill, while having fun as well!


Foggy Mornings. I love fog. Especially in the mornings. Saturday was on of those mornings. 






Musical. One thing you should know about me is that, I absolutely love love LOVE theatre productions, especially if they are musicals. This weekend, some of my friends and I went to see Tom Sawyer: the musical. Oh my goodness. Possibly the best thing I've ever seen. It was so good. so good. Cast was great, the live music was great. My heart will be happy for a while. Not to mention, I still have the songs that they sang stuck in my head.


Memories. I discovered a piece from my childhood at the library on sunday. Did any of you ever read the "Boxcar Children" when you were younger? Oh my goodness. If you didn't, you missed out. I loved those books. Read many of them three or four times. In order to complete your childhood, you should go read the first four. Its required. 






Library. Libraries just make me happy. Every Sunday we take a trip down the the library and spend a couple of hours there. The smell of books and the vast amounts literature. Its so fantastic. I of course headed to the Mark Twain section because after watching that amazing play, I wanted to read the book naturally! 








Downtown. I love taking pictures of the city. Sunday afternoon I got the perfect opportunity to do just that. I was lovely. People walked around, kids playing, leaves blowing... ah yes. It was lovely indeed. 







How was your weekend? Do anything fun?

2 comments:

  1. ah, these photos are so breathtaking! the books, piano, lovely fall colors- all beautiful. thanks for sharing! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to LOVE the Boxcar Children books! They were my favourite.

    ReplyDelete

yo. I think comments are pretty rad. Therefore, if you comment, then I think you are pretty rad. :)