Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving.


There are so many things I am thankful for. friends. family. a house. The list could go on and on. The thing is, we should really make "things I am thankful for" lists everyday. For truly, we always have a list of things to be thankful for.


I've compiled a short version for you benefit. I'm doing Rachel's ABC of thanks, just a day late. 

»Afghans«
»Bubbles«
»Camera to capture moments«
»Dogwoods«
»Early Risings«
»Friends«
»Gorgeous sunsets«
»Hugs«
»Ice cream on hot days«
»Jars to hold things«
»Knitted scarves«
»Latt├ęs«
»Memories with friends«
»New music«
»Opened windows«
»Positive outlooks«
»Quiet evenings«
»Relaxation«
»Sunrises«
»Talks with friends«
»Uniqueness«
»Vacations«
»Winterjam«
»eXciting events«
»Zoo trips«

What are YOU thankful for? 

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Finding Joy | The ABC's of Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

yo. I think comments are pretty rad. Therefore, if you comment, then I think you are pretty rad. :)