Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving.


There are so many things I am thankful for. friends. family. a house. The list could go on and on. The thing is, we should really make "things I am thankful for" lists everyday. For truly, we always have a list of things to be thankful for.


I've compiled a short version for you benefit. I'm doing Rachel's ABC of thanks, just a day late. 

»Afghans«
»Bubbles«
»Camera to capture moments«
»Dogwoods«
»Early Risings«
»Friends«
»Gorgeous sunsets«
»Hugs«
»Ice cream on hot days«
»Jars to hold things«
»Knitted scarves«
»Lattés«
»Memories with friends«
»New music«
»Opened windows«
»Positive outlooks«
»Quiet evenings«
»Relaxation«
»Sunrises«
»Talks with friends«
»Uniqueness«
»Vacations«
»Winterjam«
»eXciting events«
»Zoo trips«

What are YOU thankful for? 

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Finding Joy | The ABC's of Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

yo. I think comments are pretty rad. Therefore, if you comment, then I think you are pretty rad. :)